Westindo provides you with financial to the following: Setting up or closing Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) Making contributions to superannuation or paying benefits from superannuation
Westindo Group focuses on helping business owners meet both their compliance obligations as well as working closely to identify opportunities to improve business accounting processes, analyse results and assist with
Using either the Xero, Backlink, Cashflow Manager, Quickbooks or MYOB system, we can handle your bookkeeping needs so you have time running your business and creating profit.
Whether you require a home, investment or commercial loan our finance specialists will arrange the best loan for your circumstances under the watchful eye of a CPA practitioner.
Our consultants are highly trained and skilled in providing advice on superannuation, insurance, retirement planning and wealth creation to ensure you are on the path to financial freedom.
Now that We have expanded our services to overseas clients, we see the needs of having extensive service in immigration area to accommodate our clients who are interested to invest
WELCOME TO WESTINDO GROUP
Westindo Group was formed by experienced CPA Accountants Yudy Kodratjaya. Yudy has more than 15 years’ experience behind him.
Westindo was formed through acquisition of S Singh and Associates on the 1st July 2015. It was further expanded through the acquisition of Jim Lim & Co on the 1st June 2016, Accounting Alliance on the 1st April 2017, Richard Lim & Associates on the 1st July 2017, Fan & Associates on the 1st July 2019 and LSM Corporate Services on the 1st July 2020.
We aim to offer a large array of business services and to cater to the needs of a wide range of clients. Our portfolio of services includes:
- Tax & Accounting
- Wealth Creation
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Bookkeeping Services
- Financial Planning (Davian & Associates Financial Planning)
- Migration/Immigration consulting (Onederland Migration Services)
Our group motto is to maintain the highest ethical and professional standards. For this, highly talented and skilled team members have been recruited all of whom are committed to working with our clients to achieve their personal and business goals through innovative and effective advice.
Our philosophy is to provide our clients accurate financial information that allows them to make sound business decisions while ensuring superior client service. As active members of CPA Australia we recognise the importance of upholding and maintaining the value of our designations through ensuring that our conduct in no way brings our profession into disrepute.
Vision & Mission
As a firm, we acknowledge that we have an obligation to serve our clients and our profession. The primary goal of our firm is to ensure that all engagements are performed to the highest possible standard and in a timely fashion so that our clients can make the best possible decisions and fulfil their reporting obligations.
We see these obligation also as challenges to us to do the quality work that is expected of all professionals:
- To provide our Personnel the opportunity for personal and professional advancement, growth in skills and personal interrelationships, and rewarding work experiences through continued professional development maintaining currency of knowledge;
- To provide excellent personal service to maintain our existing client base through customer service and relationship management;
- To be involved in and contribute to the advancement of the accounting profession, our community, and our nation;
- To assure excellence in client service through maintaining the highest level of competence, independence and integrity for all engagements while ensuring due care and quality of work.